Abstract art sculpture ball bearings
Abstract art sculpture created by visual artist Giannis Dendrinos
Where did I get my inspiration about this abstract art sculpture?
This artwork entitled Spire is part of a solo exhibition on the theme of the “circle”.
This show took place in a gallery in Athens on December 2008. The artist’s intention was to symbolize the concept of parallel worlds by creating two intersecting half-circles. Each circle has its own elements within. This geometrical parallelism is a metaphoric expression of what could be parallel worlds. This spire sculpture is aiming to convey the evolution of life.
What is the use of ball bearing?
How ball bearings reduce friction?
What are the 7 largest statues in the world?
- 7 Sendai Daikannon, Japan, 100 meter.
- 6 Emperors Yan and Huang, China, 106 meter.
- 5 Guan Yin of the South Sea of Sanya, China, 108 Meter.
- 4 Ushiku Daibutsu, Japan 110 meter.
- 3 Laykyun Setkyar, Myanmar, 116 meter.
- 2 Spring Temple Buddha, China, 153 meter.
- 1 Statue of Unity, India, 182 meter.